A revolutionary new treatment for skin laxity.
Profhilo, has unique re-modelling capabilities for the skin, neck and body. Providing volume and hydration, for skin laxity.
Profhilo is made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar chain molecule found in skin and throughout the body, identical across species.
Hyaluronic acid attracts and binds water in the skin, providing volume and hydration, but also ‘cushions’ and supports collagen and elastin fibres and also provides a medium, or carrier, for the efficient transport of chemical messages between the cells.
Profhilo contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, (64mg / 2ml) exceptionally pure because its unique and patented manufacturing process does not involve the use of chemical cross-linking agents to bind.
Benefits of Profhilo
Frequently asked Questions
Why choose Avanthills Medical Aesthetics?
• I am a qualified and registered Advanced Nurse Prescribing Practitioner, (RGN, BSc, MSc) with 15 years’ experience of clinical expertise. Having worked at both Poole and Bournemouth Hospitals at a senior level. I opened my own medical clinic in 2018 specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation, and medical grade laser skin treatments. I am an advocate for Patient safety, which is of paramount importance to my clinical practice.
• I utilise the excellent Aesthetic & Laser training I have obtained with renowned experts such as Dr Tapan (Chanel 5’s 10 years younger), Dr Parikh and Prof G Bissett in combination with my clinical medical expertise of facial anatomy and medical knowledge, to assess your features, and facial symmetry to create the most appropriate treatment approach for you and your individual needs and concerns.
• I am known for my patient centered approach and professionalism, creating a perfect clinical partnership. Never a one-size-fits-all, I work holistically, with an innate ability to see exactly what is needed to enhance your natural results, never ‘different’ or ’done’ a, just an enhanced natural looking you, allowing you to face the world with renewed confidence
• I am a specialist in my field and provide only high quality, evidence-based treatments, using products and equipment purchased from reputable medical pharmaceutical companies
• Reputation and professional integrity being my core values, which means I don’t offer any time-limited treatment deals, or any other method of enticement. Instead, I believe in ethical clinical practice, meaning you will always be given time to consider your treatment options, and receive full comprehensive aftercare, advice and support.
Avanthills has been accredited with “Excellence Status” from Save Face, a recognised industry and government accredited standard for safe and competent clinical practice, enabling patients to feel safe and secure in the knowledge that you are in expert hands.