Laser Skin Rejuvenation
As you advance in years, you are more than likely to show signs of premature aging. Laser Skin Rejuvenation at Avanthills can dramatically improve your overall skin appearance
Why Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser skin rejuvenation treatment at Avanthills, targets the underlying cellular structures which improve collagen production, which rejuvenates sagging ageing skin, enhancing your overall skin tone and texture giving you a more revitalised and clearer complexion.
Benefits of Laser Skin Rejuvenation at Avanthills
Frequently asked questions
Why Choose Avanthills Aesthetics?
• I am a qualified and registered Advanced Nurse Prescribing Practitioner, (RGN, BSc, MSc) with 15 years’ experience of clinical expertise. Having worked at both Poole and Bournemouth Hospitals at a senior level. I opened my own medical clinic in 2018 specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation, and medical grade laser skin treatments. I am an advocate for Patient safety, which is of paramount importance to my clinical practice.
• I utilise the excellent Aesthetic & Laser training I have obtained with renowned experts such as Dr Tapan (Chanel 5’s 10 years younger), Dr Parikh and Prof G Bissett in combination with my clinical medical expertise of facial anatomy and medical knowledge, to assess your features, and facial symmetry to create the most appropriate treatment approach for you and your individual needs and concerns.
• I am known for my patient centred approach and professionalism, creating a perfect clinical partnership. Never a one-size-fits-all, I work holistically, with an innate ability to see exactly what is needed to enhance your natural results, never ‘different’ or ’done’ a, just an enhanced natural looking you, allowing you to face the world with renewed confidence.
• I am a specialist in my field and provide only high quality, evidence-based treatments, using products and equipment purchased from reputable medical pharmaceutical companies.
• Reputation and professional integrity being my core values, which means I don’t offer any time-limited treatment deals, or any other method of enticement. Instead, I believe in ethical clinical practice, meaning you will always be given time to consider your treatment options, and receive full comprehensive aftercare, advice and support.
Avanthills has been accredited with “Excellence Status” from Save Face, a recognised industry and government accredited standard for safe and competent clinical practice, enabling patients to feel safe and secure in the knowledge that you are in expert hands.