Dermal Fillers are used to replenish loss of soft tissue volume under the skin.
Dermal Fillers are also used in a variety of non-surgical facelifts, primarily for the treatment of lip augmentation, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and non-surgical reconstruction of the hands, decolletage facial areas, such as the nose, cheeks and jawline.
Dermal Fillers used at Avanthills Medical Aesthetic Skin & Laser Clinic are: Juvéderm® Belotero, and Teosyal®.
Dermal Fillers are temporary and contain hyaluronic acid (HA), which occur naturally within our skin. Hyaluronic acid is vital for the skin’s moisture levels, as approximately 50% of the body’s total Hyaluronic acid (HA) is in the skin, this assists in maintaining the skins structure, elasticity, tone and appearance. Hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers are therefore bio-compatible and biodegradable; they are clinically approved.
The type of Dermal filler used will usually depend upon the area that requires treatment, or client preference dependent upon clinical considerations. To explain, a thinner HA filler would be required for a non-surgical nose job, where as a thicker HA filler would be needed to restore volume in cheeks or for chin augmentation or jaw augmentation.
Benefits of having Dermal Fillers at Avanthills
Frequently asked questions
Why Choose Avanthills Medical Aesthetics?
• I am a qualified and registered Advanced Nurse Prescribing Practitioner, (RGN, BSc, MSc) with 15 years’ experience of clinical expertise. Having worked at both Poole and Bournemouth Hospitals at a senior level. I opened my own medical clinic in 2018 specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation, and medical grade laser skin treatments. I am an advocate for Patient safety, which is of paramount importance to my clinical practice.
• I utilise the excellent Aesthetic & Laser training I have obtained with renowned experts such as Dr Tapan (Chanel 5’s 10 years younger), Dr Parikh and Prof G Bissett in combination with my clinical medical expertise of facial anatomy and medical knowledge, to assess your features, and facial symmetry to create the most appropriate treatment approach for you and your individual needs and concerns.
• I am known for my patient centred approach and professionalism, creating a perfect clinical partnership. Never a one-size-fits-all, I work holistically, with an innate ability to see exactly what is needed to enhance your natural results, never ‘different’ or ’done’ a, just an enhanced natural looking you, allowing you to face the world with renewed confidence
• I am a specialist in my field and provide only high quality, evidence-based treatments, using products and equipment purchased from reputable medical pharmaceutical companies
• Reputation and professional integrity being my core values, which means I don’t offer any time-limited treatment deals, or any other method of enticement. Instead, I believe in ethical clinical practice, meaning you will always be given time to consider your treatment options, and receive full comprehensive aftercare, advice and support.
Avanthills has been accredited with “Excellence Status” from Save Face, a recognised industry and government accredited standard for safe and competent clinical practice, enabling patients to feel safe and secure in the knowledge that you are in expert hands.