Avanthills Aesthetics, Skin and Laser Clinic is dedicated to optimising the quality of medical Aesthetics through an integrative approach to health and wellness. offers an extensive range of Laser & Skin Treatments. This includes injections for wrinkle reduction and excessive sweating, hyaluronic acid fillers, skin-kind medical chemical peels. SkinPen Precision skin needling to improve a variety of skin conditions. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments, which promote skin elasticity and biochemical pathways to promote the look, feel and appearance of your skin.
Our goal is to model and advance a standard of integrative health care. We achieve this goal through our four core values: integration, compassion, expertise and time. Each and every professional that provides services at our clinic – from nurses and doctors to technicians and administrative staff, are dedicated to your good health and wellness. We do our best at the clinic so you live a full and healthy life and spend as little time as possible at the clinic.
Here For You
We are here to give you the best possible services, so you leave healthier than you arrived and with more options for good health. We work collaboratively and cooperatively to make sure you get the very best services whatever your needs.
- Gold Standard Medical Grade Laser
- Highly Qualified Healthcare Professionals
- Safe, Clinical Environment
- Bespoke treatment plans
- Latest non-surgical aesthetic techniques
- Private Clinic in a Discreet Location
- Harley Street & NHS Trained
Avanthills believes that all non surgical cosmetic treatments, such as anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, laser treatments should be practised in a safe, clean and clinical environment by accredited practitioners. Patient safety is our key priority.
Therefore we are extremely proud to announce that Avanthills has achieved accreditation with @Save_Face; Save Face is the national register of accredited practitioners.
The register is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the NHS England, The Care Quality Commission, The Department of Health. In being accredited Avanthills will be able to demonstrate the industry standards to all of our clients, our clients will feel safe and secure that their treatment is being carried out by accredited professional healthcare practitioners within regulated premises.
Clinic Terms and Conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing in writing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. A charge of (£50) is made, payable in advance.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit, of (£50) refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, a £50 non-refundable booking fee will be charged to make another appointment.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, treatment is not provided on the first visit.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations will be subject to a (£50) fee.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking, when the product will be prepared, a minimum of (3 days) in advance.
- A course of treatments requires a 50% down payment
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website or via the Save Face website.
If you have a complaint, please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.